Visitor visa (subclass 600)

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

Book Consultation

Consultations can be made via Video or Face to Face.

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

This visa lets you visit Australia to visit or for business visitor purposes, it takes for up to three, six or 12 months.

If you hold a certain passport, you might be able to apply for a free or cheaper visa.

The eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.


You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:

As a visitor, for business visitor activities, to visit family, on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China, if you are in Australia you can apply for the Tourist stream of the Visitor visa online provided.

We will tell you how many times you can enter Australia on this visa:

You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave.