Short Stay Activity (400 visa)

Short Stay Activity (400 visa)

Book Consultation

Consultations can be made via Video or Face to Face.

Short Stay Activity (400 visa)

Regarding this visa

You can enter Australia temporarily using the Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) for the following purposes:

Engage in certain circumstances, short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work that is related to Australia’s interests.
You must include in processing time when submitting your subclass 400 visa application, taking into consideration the date you want to depart for Australia.

What this visa permits?
This visa enables you to: remain in Australia while it is still in effect (generally up to three months, but up to six months may be allowed in limited circumstances) participate in an activity or work related to Australia’s interests, perform short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work for which you were granted the visa under specific circumstances, and bring members of your family with you to Australia, if they meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The members of your family cannot work in Australia.

Combining a holiday with your intended business or activity could be acceptable if the holiday is brief and serves a different goal from the reason you are there.